Nawakwi releases multiple choice questions for Shamenda to answer
Forum for Democracy and Development (FDD) president Edith Nawakwi has challenged Minister of Labour and Acting Government Spokesperson Fackson Shamenda to give a true or false answer to questions that have been released to the media. This follows a tit for tat fight of words between Mr Shamenda and Ms Nawakwi.
Below are the full questions released to the media.
MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTIONS FOR HON. FACKSON SHAMENDA, MINISTER OF LABOUR AND ACTING GOVERNMENT SPOKESPERSON
Since it has become apparently clear to us that the Hon. Minister of Labour and Acting Government Spokesperson Hon. Shamenda seems to be having difficulties to comprehend serious national issues that require critical analysis we have requested him to respond to these multiple choice Question listed below by answering to each question True or False.
- There is high youth unemployment in our country.
- There is an acute shortage of medical personnel in our health institutions.
- There is a budget deficit in the current National Budget.
- There is an acute shortage of teachers and lecturers in our public learning institutions.
- Street vendors and marketeers in our cities are trading from unsafe and unsanitary conditions.
- We have foreigners such as Chinese; Rwandese selling vegetables, chickens and all manner of locally produced products at Soweto and Tuesday Markets, taking away business and income from our own people.
- A lot of retirees have not yet received their benefits.
- There is no insulin at Nakonde Rural Health Centre.
- University of Zambia retirees are still non Unza payroll.
- Farmers in Masaiti are exchanging their maize with fritters due to the failure by your government to buy their produce.
- The Two Kwacha note is a National Scandal.
Examination questions set by:
Edith Z. Nawakwi
President- Forum for Democracy and Development
48 Independence Avenue, LUSAKA