Send Pictures

This is the place for you to send us files pictures for publication on LT.

Send your pictures to webmaster (at) lusakatimes (dot) com

Please make sure your files are less than 1 000KB or 1MB. You can send multiple files by Compressing them using any compression utility on your machine. 7z utility will give you the best compression by far on the market today

Please Note: LT has the right to use the uploaded material in any way it feels necessary and that the poster will take responsibility for dispute resulting from any copyrighted images uploaded

40 Comments

1. 2 flag The man

I dont see the upload button lol

2. 3 flag [email protected]

I find the reporting on your web sit to be one of the better ones as it seems to be unbiased and questions where needs and commends where needed. However I find it truly appalling the hate and insulting that you allow in the comments section. If you look to any truly great online publication and view what they allow to be published you will see a big difference. I encourage you to keep up the good reporting but a review of your policy in regards to what you allow on you web site I believe is in order. No one should be allowed to call anyone a satanist or any other name repeatedly. If a behavior is seen as satanic then then the comment may fit the story such as the beheading of animals etc.then the comment should stand but in an absence of any rational person thinking that s is unethical…

3. 4 flag Kozani Ngato

Lobola, sometimes translated as bride price, is a traditional Southern African custom whereby the man pays the family of his fiancée for her hand in marriage. The custom is aimed at bringing the two families together, fostering mutual respect, and indicating that the man is capable of supporting his wife financially.

Traditionally the lobola payment was in cattle as cattle were the primary symbol of wealth in African society. However, many modern urban couples have switched to using cash. Lobola in Zambia as it stands range mostly from KR10,000 to KR35,000 (K10m – 45m), then followed by a kitchen party and a European-style wedding ceremony.

Lobola may have some unintended negative effects. It may have created a financial barrier for some young men looking to take a bride. Just the…

4. 5 flag westlife-

its a good move and very soon we will become journalists by so doing.

5. 6 flag william beckford

William Beckford was born Chipata. He has since lived in Lusaka, Ndola and now lives in Manhattan, New York. He graduated from South Western Adventist College in Keene, Texas with a BA in Theology. His recent published book, “He Leadeth Me: A Story of How Good Overcame Evil” has so far proven to be a best seller on Amazon.com. This gripping and yet captivating account of a compelling true life story, he enthralls his audience with a story that will live with you forever. William’s true story reads like a best-selling thriller, but it’s not fiction.

6. 7 flag Mushota

I have 17 Pictures, what must I do?

Thanks

1. 7.1 flag jex

Send some to me….lol..

2. 7.2 flag CAS

You are becoming boring.

7. 8 flag Frank Tom

Chingola Roads/Contract

Can you please find out the way forward for Chingola Roads,they are in a very deplorable state.The contractor seems not have the capacity to do roads.

Send me you e-mail I send the pictures.

Regards

Frank

8. 9 flag Makeresia pawa

No comment at all!

9. 11 flag Mario Artime

During Mr. Kofi Annan’s appointment as the special envoy for Syria, the UN was alerted about the use of Space Nuclear/Laser weapons for torture and the manufacture of assassinations and mass murders. Satellite ( possibly nuclear) attacks on brain, illegal hacking of my equipment and obstruction of Internet communications continue. The embassy of Egypt was warned that it is done by the same group that took Egypt Air Flight 990 aircraft down on October 31 st, 1999. Updated information may be downloaded from:

10. 12 flag Mario Artime

biosatellites (dot) com/pdfs/Feb-May-2013.pdf

11. 13 flag Mario Artime

artimeconsulting (dot) com/pdfs/Feb-May-2013.pdf
    biosatellites (dot) com/pdfs/Feb-May-2013.pdf
    cosmictroops (dot) com/pdfs/Feb-May-2013.pdf
    French paramilitary participation in other mass killings has been documented. Additional material (graphic images not for shock):
    artimeconsulting (dot) com/torture.php
    artimeconsulting (dot) com/youtube.php
    biosatellites (dot) com/torture.php
    biosatellites (dot) com/youtube.php
    cosmictroops (dot) com/torture.php
    cosmictroops (dot) com/youtube.php

1. 13.1 flag CAS

Whats your point?

12. 14 flag Wolfgang Behrens

Dear Sir, Madam
    I am from Namibia and my wife and me adopted a child 14 years ago in Lusaka. We are looking for his parents. Our child will know, is possible, to know his real parents. He was born in February 1999 in Lusaka. UTH Hospital. His Mother named him Phiri and after her birth, she left the hospital.
    Maybe that is a story you can publish for free in your Newspaper.
    Greetings
    W. Behrens

1. 14.1 flag AMS

It is very very unusual for a child to be christened ‘ PHIRI’ in Zambia. Did’nt the child have another first name?

2. 14.2 flag CAS

Wolfgang,

What do you really want to do.
      There is no child in Zambia named Phiri. That is a fathers’ name. Regardless, that is now your child, do not give us bullshit, but if you want to give up the child, please get in touch, I will advise you.

3. 14.3 flag CAS

Loike I said above, account for your self? Why do you want to know the parents now? Is the child giving problems or what? If you are tired with him, like I said, give a line to me, I will advise.

13. 16 flag LUAPULA PREMIER

WHERE DID THE BOY GET THE FIGURE OF 27% FROM?

JUST TO MANUFACTURE DEBATE!

14. 25 flag Blythe

Simply go over to a popular affiliate marketplace such as Clickbank and pick
    out an offer that makes a good fit for your visitors. Think about your hobbies, interests and passions
    and use this as a guide when creating your blog.
    If you do not have something of value to put up as collateral at a pawn shop, consider borrowing money from
    friends or family.

My site :: how do Cash advance in dallas companies work – http://Propaydayloansdallastx.Weebly.com/

15. 26 flag Daniel zimba

TB JOSHUA.i need delieverance and your prophecy on my life.plizy i belive u can help.

16. 27 flag misheck chisunka

Hurry!!! Hurry!!!!! I want a van 2 buy.make landrover or harrier or xtrail.pliz contact me on
    0977197309.jokes aside serious busines

17. 28 flag Chegi

A motivating discussion is worth comment. I believe that you need to write more about this subject matter, it may not be a taboo matter but generally people do not discuss
    these subjects. To the next! Many thanks!!

my web-site

18. 29 flag moses

hai
    i want to send you a document to publish. advised me how to go about it

19. 30 flag simelane

please receive and do something.

20. 31 flag bushfather

update your system so that we can able to send pictures you are looking for.don’t work like zanaco bank

21. 32 flag Uwe

If you have significant narrowing in the coronary arteries,
    chances are pretty high that impaired cardiac blood flow will be evident on the imaging portion of the exam.
    A lot of people believe that these evaluations are unnecessary but
    nothing can be as important as initial fitness evaluations to gauge
    the amount of work you will need to put in during the life of
    your fitness training. Our heart is considered to be
    the most important organ in our body.

my weblog :: stress test

22. 33 flag abel mwandu

whats going on back home?

23. 34 flag pascal nsokolo

NAREP Head of International Relations Pascal Nsokolo has written to the business community urging them to be socially useful and play a key role in addressing some of the social and economic challenges that we face as a nation.

In my job as Head of International Relations I have travelled to some of the world’s biggest economies to build on strategic relations  and learn policy lessons. In particular the role of business in helping address the social and economic challenges.

Business in not just about making money,  as vital as it is. It is also the powerful force for social progress – a force for good. It can help us tackle poverty,  raise horizon,  to drive the innovations, products and services that make our lives better.

I wanted to write myself to begin a discussion…