Successful publisher Will Atenton (Daniel Craig) quit a job in New York City to relocate his wife, Libby (Rachel Weisz), and two girls to a quaint New England town. But as they settle into their new life, they discover their perfect home was the murder scene of a mother and her children. And the entire city believes it was at the hands of the husband who survived. When Will investigates the tragedy, his only lead comes from Ann Paterson (Naomi Watts), a neighbor who was close to the family that died. As Will and Ann piece together the disturbing puzzle, they discover that the story of the last man to leave Will’s dream house will be just as horrifying to the one who came next.
- An entertaining movie with a good story line.
- Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz had good chemistry.
- The movie has a slow start and takes some time to gain momentum.
- After the twist is reviled the movie starts to drag and appears to be going in no particular direction , you will be thinking “..ok now what..”
- It is a predictable movie.
Trish: Everybody who lives in this house gets killed.
Libby Atenton(Racheal Weisz): How could the neighbors not have said anything to us?
The bad thing about this movie is the whole plot including the twist is given away in the trailer , so you will already know what is going to happen. Its not very scary as far as horrors go, but it is enjoyable . I honestly expected more from Daniel Craig , this was not one of his best movies.
3 out of 5
not the best film in the world but it was ok .
Comments are closed.