This week I’m keeping it light and slightly healthy with this delicious Tuna Pasta Salad. I am on a new health kick and so I figured that I should start my week off right. It’s a really simple recipe, quick and easy to make. I love it so much because you can easily swap or add ingredients to suit you, for example instead of Tuna try chicken or ham. You can also use white or brown pasta, or completely remove the pasta to make it even healthier. So go ahead and try it.
Prep: 20min | Cook:10min
- 2 x 185g tins of tuna in spring water, drained
- 1 x 500g packet of brown pasta
- 12 black olives, pitted and sliced
- 2 medium/large tomatoes, diced
- Half a cucumber, diced
- 1 clove of crushed garlic
- 110g feta cheese, crumbled (optional)
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 tbsps of mayonnaise
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Cook the pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water, according to the instructions of the packet.
- Meanwhile, mix together the tuna, olives, garlic, tomatoes, cucumber and feta cheese.
- Drain the pasta, and mix it with the tuna mixture. Add the lemon juice and mayonnaise and mix well. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the tuna pasta in the fridge until you are ready to serve.
Serve cool, with your beverage of choice. Enjoy!!