Jack and Jill is a comedy focusing on Jack Sadelstein (Adam Sandler), a successful advertising executive in Los Angeles with a beautiful wife and kids, who dreads one event each year: the Thanksgiving visit of his identical twin sister Jill (also Adam Sandler). Jill’s neediness and passive-aggressiveness is maddening to Jack, turning his normally tranquil life upside down. Katie Holmes plays Erin, Jack’s wife.
- Al pacino was good in this movie ,playing an exaggerated version of himself.
- Had some very funny moments.
- Katie Holmes brought absolutely nothing to this movie , her character was irrelevant .
- The first half of the movie just drags along in no particular direction.
- Some of the humor was too childish.
Jill Sadelstein: What..what is this Internet thing!? [Jill whining] You know I don’t understand those things! I DON’T EVEN OWN A CALCULATOR!
Felipe: Just kidding!
As a fan of Adam Sandler movies I was expecting this movie to be funny. Unfortunately I was almost sleeping half way through it. The movie has a very slow start but once it finally gets started it is good family movie . It is more of a kids movie with resorting to physical humor and fart jokes . If you are not in the mood for a movie that makes you think too much , and just need a good laugh ,this is a good movie for you.
2 out of 5