Videos and Audios Highlights: Zambia Vs Mozambique By Chief Editor - June 11, 2017 12 4,982 views FacebookTwitterWhatsAppPrint
Am sure Christmas came early in Maputo last night, thanks to our full coach who doesn’t make sense of the following simple and well known facts:
1. Mweene has been warming the bench at Sundowns for most of the last 24 months – he’s rusty and finished
2. Mbesuma has been injury and out of action for most of this season. Plus he’s now too hefty and tired
3. This coach doesn’t travel to watch his foreign based players in action, so merely being foreign based should not be an automatic criterion for selection
Fwayo Tembo looked like the only player who kind of put protest against HH aside. Look at those Zesco players. The rest of players from Mweene looked sad. Zambia is in bad shape.
Where was Edgar Lungu, he never miss such such games.
@Wanu Ngwee, sadly only the Zambian coaches have no clue on all the valid points you have listed, and yet to most of us fans it’s common sense.
4. Most of the Zambian players plying their trade at TP Mazembe hardly play for 90 minutes IF THEY MANAGE to even get onto the team sheet
5. Our senior team doesn’t have the spirit of the U20 team – they’re never hungry at goal, are not high scoring and not good at coming from behind to win a game
6. They can’t eve put up a string of 6 passes continuously
Why use 7 Zesco players?
Probably that’s the end of Kapumbu in national team.
The PF coach should have used only foreign players who are less saddened by HH detention at concentration camp.
Some guys are too fat in our team which left me wondering whether I was watching Zambia’s best 11 or a madala’s soccer team.
This is why European coaches like Pep Guardiola control the diet of their players.
Even the Heaven are not happy because of evil Lungu
From the highlights, we played a better game. Yes, though what counts most in the end are the scores but I think people have been exaggerative in the their disappointment. Hard lucky chipolopolo, hope we perform better next time.
Fuseki iwe…’ati next!’ There is no next time in life!
Comment: bring back mayuka, lubambo, kangwa, munthali, katebe, mbola and sinkala
Kkk guys!!! Take it easy!!! Soccer is round and let us (Mozambicans) rejoice at least one time in life. Zambia is and will be one of the likeliest teams in Africa and for sure they entered Levy wuanawassa in the maximum power to defeat the mambas but God was dressing an underwear for u guys kkkkk. Se u in Maputo and get the 2nd defeat as the first has just happened.
Maputo will be your down fall.We play better when we are under pressure watch the space
Comments are closed.